Scroll down for videos
The EDGEsport Awards are back for the 6th consecutive year, and it’s almost time to announce our 2023 WINNERS…
Firstly, we want to say THANK YOU to the incredible athletes, events, producers, and partners we work with for another epic year. We can’t wait to show you what 2024 has in store!
This year, we introduced our inaugural People’s Choice Award, giving you the chance to vote for our Moment of the Year. We can now reveal the winners…
2023 EDGEsport Awards Winners:
- Women’s Athlete of the Year: Justine Dufour-Lapointe
- Men’s Athlete of the Year: Billy Bolt
- Event of the Year: Invictus Game
- Film of the Year: Fortune Hunters
- Producer of the Year: Jeff Thomas
- Newcomer of the Year: Chloe Covell
- Digital Content Creator of the Year: Sam Pilgrim
- Sustainability Award: Paddle 4 Ocean & Mind
- People’s Choice Moment of the Year: Julian Agliardi
This year’s trophies have been created by the incredible team over at gomi. From the moment we discovered Gomi, our brands aligned. Gomi’s mission is to turn waste into beauty, and the environment is at the very core of our channel.
Each trophy in this year’s line up has been made with 100% non-recyclable plastic waste, sourced from locations around the UK (including beaches). Head over to Instagram and keep an eye out for BTS on this year’s trophies being made!